Discord discussions: https://discord.gg/bntkyXZ
With Patreon you now have the possibility to support us in our endeavour and at the same time get something in return.
With financial support from you we can dedicate more time towards Tekno Parrot and therefore get more work done in shorter time!
- Will you release the source code?
- NO, maybe later. The chaos, exploitation, hacking and malicious behavior that TeknoMW3 source code release caused will not be repeated!
- Will you release game dumps?
- No. Dumps typically can be found floating around in the internet.
- BUT BUT DOES IT COST MONIESS??????
- No, Tekno Parrot is 100% free!
- What is this Patreon, WHY DO YOU NEED MONEY?
- Single PCB with a rarer game can cost up to 5000 euros. So buying PCBs and getting games has already cost me thousands of euros.
- But PCB is all you need!
- Um no, many games have special cabinets and specialized hardware. Some cabinets can cost up to 20,000€.
- But but PS4 costs 400€!!!!
- PS4 doesn’t get played at arcade every night making owner hundreds of dollars. Thus prices are insanely high.
- Does it include the games? That’s ILLEGAL!!!!1
- Tekno Parrot does not include any games and matter of fact it doesn’t even include any copyrighted code. All code is 100% our like with past projects.
- BUT WHERE I FIND GAMES?????
- You need to dump them yourself.
- Can you tell me how?
- No, there is enough information online for dumping.
- I have HDD of a game, can I dump game by connecting to PC?
- No, now days companies use millions of dollars on developing protectors for their PCBs. (hardware and software)
- Connecting HDD to PC can brick the entire PCB!
- I have a game you don’t have, can you tell me how to dump?
- NO. But you can sell the PCB to me so I can add support.
- Can I play these games with friends over online?
- YES! Every game that has local multiplayer can be played with your favorite VPN or on Local Area Network.
- This game has online, why does it not work?!
- Online needs to be emulated always separately. Check the compatibility sheet.
Download available in next 7 days including compatibility sheets etc!
What systems will be emulated? Anything that runs Windows based system!