GtA IV, Teknohelper and DLLLoad.exe problem

Ask for help if you have problems with our mods.
Dazmin
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

GtA IV, Teknohelper and DLLLoad.exe problem

Postby Dazmin » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 am

Ok, before i started using teknogods beta 14, i used regular hamachi to lan with a friend.

My friend and i did the "ConnectionOverride" thing, his worked, mine didnt.
So i Downloaded teknogods beta 14 and launched the teknohelper once Gta loaded up fully.we searched for a game, Found each other, we tried to join each other, but got the "Unable to Connect" message.So i restarted my pc, and tried to run the DLLLoad instead of the teknohelper(since the connection was already overriden).

When running the DLLLoad.exe i got this message"Grand Theft Auto IV Found,injecting OpenProcess failed
injection failed,make sure the dll is in same dir as this program"

And i tried moving the teknogods.dll and the dllload.exe to a seperate folder and it didnt work
even when running teknohelper, pressing f12 did nothing nor did ctrl + f12

*note, my friend doesnt have teknogods at all
WhiteLion
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Re: GtA IV, Teknohelper and DLLLoad.exe problem

Postby WhiteLion » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:40 am

Dazmin wrote:Ok, before i started using teknogods beta 14, i used regular hamachi to lan with a friend.

My friend and i did the "ConnectionOverride" thing, his worked, mine didnt.
So i Downloaded teknogods beta 14 and launched the teknohelper once Gta loaded up fully.we searched for a game, Found each other, we tried to join each other, but got the "Unable to Connect" message.So i restarted my pc, and tried to run the DLLLoad instead of the teknohelper(since the connection was already overriden).

When running the DLLLoad.exe i got this message"Grand Theft Auto IV Found,injecting OpenProcess failed
injection failed,make sure the dll is in same dir as this program"

And i tried moving the teknogods.dll and the dllload.exe to a seperate folder and it didnt work
even when running teknohelper, pressing f12 did nothing nor did ctrl + f12

*note, my friend doesnt have teknogods at all

for some reason the dll was never loaded .... maybe because it was not in same dir as the tekonogods helper ? ;)

if still have the problem your anti virus may block them or stop from execute
tonny28
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: GtA IV, Teknohelper and DLLLoad.exe problem

Postby tonny28 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi! I guess it's the antivirus too. Get this antivirus and I this i'll gonna be ok. I use it and I's ok. You can find it here kaspersky 7

Return to “Help”