* BoLoader 0.6 - Black Ops Multiplayer Bot Loader *
- included advanced classes mod (thx holi60)
- included mod loader (thx SuperNovaAO)
- update 2/3 steamfix support
- Devmap support
- version check md5
- new GUI
- killstreak support (mod included)
- choose classes (mod included)
- use custom mods
- injector/modloader included (no external stuff needed)
- save name
- "console open key" can be changed
- Initial Release
- Requires Steamless Update #1 Executable!
- Play Against bots and select settings.
1. Extract to Black Ops directory
2. Run from BOLoader.exe
3. Have fun!!!
- Uses very crude way to send console commands (by WhiteLion)
This release is beta quality. If something breaks, review any
pertinent comments on teknogods.com, then email me as a last resort.
Include all log files and a detailed description of problem and
how to reproduce it.
Our community of course!
Make sure you also check out our StarCraft2 and Red Alert 3 Progress!
Questions or comments are only welcome
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
How to use/FAQ:Which version do I need to run this:- supports ONLY update 2/3
plus its fix ! NOT update 1 or update 1 fixYou got crashes with the game/console or something:
- You used the wrong update / game version / game fix with it!! (Dont ask me for details, use brain why I cant say more clear!)
EDIT: fatal error is a crash too. dont say you have the right update/fix and your game still crashes!! - you may have installed
it but forgot to use the fix or you have installed it and made some changes to your game caused by the "how-to-get-bots"-tutorials you used before. then reinstall the game and the update2/3+fix and try again!The game needs steam:
- Not when you use the loader and right version/fix!Game doesnt start when press something in menu:
- You dont have to start the game by clicking something in menu, you have to start it by hotkey (ALT + F10) !!The console didnt open on ALT+F10:
- You did not choose/setup or enter the right key in "open console key" its the tilde key (the key under "esc")!
EDIT: you can add/enter an own (tilde)-key if yours is not in the defaultlist. so find out which is your key to open
console and enter in the loader then save/start!!!
when the console still will not be opened (manual will not work too!)
Go to your gamemenu and check if you did enable console (there is an option for it!)The game seems freezed after ALT+F10:
- It needs some time to load thats normalWhere can you change weapons/streak stuff:
- Well, there are .gsc files in mod directory. make the changes in the mod you want to play (not in _rank.gsc!), then select it (custom MOD)!I want play own/other mods. - how?
- Select them with "custom MOD" and playMy game doesn´t start when I press "save/start"
- reason 90% sure: your antivirus deletes/blocks the TeknoBO.exe !!
This file is a part of the tool. Its the loader which starts the game and makes some memory patches on the fly. If its blocked from executing then nothing happens.
- If the game will still not start then you dont use the right fix (update 2/3 - still the same(!))What you can do to test if antivirus blockes/deletes the loader:
After pressing save/start look if this file (TeknoBO.exe) is in game-directory.
If not, your anitvirus deleted it! If its there try to execute it manual ... a window should be opened/game starts. If not, your anitvirus blocks it. Solution: put your gamedirectory to excludes of your anitvirus-soft/switch your antivirus-soft off and try again!
Teknogods members help members:
MrGoody wrote: For all the people who still have problems with their Alt+F10 not working
But on the Open console option thing at the Settings. every time you don't close BO like you should you get the message that BO wasn't closed the right way and if it wants you to run the game in safe mode. when you do this the open console option is put off again.