A new slightly tweaked version of the MOD is finally out. Here’s the change log:
- Dedicated servers have now lowered CPU requirements to 1Ghz.
- Fixed a bug in Loader where it couldn’t read process memory sometimes
- Fixed a bug in loader where it would take IP as Dedicated server port
- Fixed a bug where it would require all game executables to be present.
- Lighter process starting.
Download it here.
Now, I would like to address a few things:
- First of all – alterIW irc channel guys – some of you need to grow up. Seriously, where is this hatred coming from? We’ve done an offline MOD for MW3, not saying it’s better or worse. We took a different approach, target is a different audience. If our MOD doesn’t suit you, get over it, that’s all.Remember – we’re doing it for free, donations merely help to keep this site running, and as you see, we couldn’t even afford a better server for the website with it.
- Speaking of which – the server. After our TeknoMW3 2.0 release it got blown up. Seriously, to many people tried too many things at once. The good news is, we’ll be moving to a new server soon.
- Which brings me to related topic – when the migration to a new host is completed, we’ll start the Internet Server List feature. So yeah, it’s coming…
- Last news piece – The “TeknoMW3_dedi.exe” launcher for the Linux fans will be released within 1-2 days, so be patient
That’s all! Have fun,
– S -