Archive for category Site news
Added a the -autoconfig command to fix all the Source Engine 2009-2012 games on Steam.
Created a Help button to How add commands on Steam and Game Shortcuts (No-Steam).
NOTE: This is only for Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family users who use my modded driver (Royal BNA Driver).
Added Intel Version: 22.214.171.12469 (126.96.36.19969).
The Sleep Bug is back but the performance increased a bit in some games:
I tested this games:
-PES 2013 (The gameplay was more smooth than before)
-They Bleed Pixels (With the V3 version the game was running at 50-75% of Speed -slow motion- now It runs at full speed).
My friend tested this in 64 Bits:
- League of Legends: My friend said:Well before this new update I would get between 10-21 fps with low resolution and everything on very high and like 0-9 in a teamfight and this was before the graphics update they made and everything And when they made the graphics update I was getitng like 9-15 so it was hard to play.. like really hard. But with this driver it made my fps boost up..Like I stay at 21-40 fps through the entire match with 1360×768 resolution and very high everything(except shadows), And team fights aren’t as laggy but still are in a sense and everything runs smoothly and better.
Test other games by yourself.
Finally! As promised months ago, the full source code has been published on GitHub under GPLv3 license.
Feel free to play around. There is no further development planned from our side (doesn’t mean we’re not working on other mods:))
The source code is for an unreleased v188.8.131.52 version, which seems to be a bit more stable (on LAN) than 184.108.40.206 .
If you wish to contribute some fixes/new features/whatever and you are a good developer – you are welcomed to commit them to our Git. There is also a special section for our open source projects where people can coordinate things. ->>Link<<-
~ Teknogods Team
- Still SP only
- Added support to 1.9.446 that comes with Collection 3.
- Speed problems should be fixed
Sorry guys I’ve sit on this for almost 3months Now finally released, new TeknoXLive and TeknoMW2 will follow soon!
SP only until Smurfette has some time to fix rest of dedicated servers.
TeknoGods modding competition, win money, get famous and be the king of the internet modding community!
The rules are:
- No copyrighted content.
* In case of game-content mods, it’s forbidden to include the original game files with the mod. A proper tool should be developed that would do the modding on pre-installed game. (For example, in our Red Alert 3 Co-op mod, we did not release modded maps, instead, a we’ve made a tool that recompiled the maps on end-users PC).
* In case of modded executable, it’s preferred if you coded a generic loader that does the necessary patches in memory – we cannot release patched executables.
- Must be 100% of your own code. You can use free open-source libraries, etc., of course.
- Must be previously unreleased.
- Should be something ground-breaking like our mods.
- By submitting, you license TeknoGods to release your mod on their website (for free) and give you credit for it, whether or not you win a prize.
- Must not do anything illegal or have any malware code in it (doh).
- Must supply full source code (This will not be released if author requests it)
- Preferred languages: C/C++, C# or Python.
Judging criteria (1-10 scale):
- Utility – How useful is it to the target audience?
- Usability – How easy is it to use?
- Originality, Technical Achievement – How disruptive, novel, or talented is your submission?
- Code quality – How maintainable and reusable is your source code?
Judges: Reaver, Smurfette and Keb.
Each submission will get feedback in special forum section. Your scores will be posted there, unless you request otherwise.
Prizes (By position in competition, transferred only via paypal):
- 200$ + extra!*
- 50$ + extra!*
- 25$ + extra!*
- Runner-ups: surprise us! and there can be more prizes
*-Judge scale (1-10) multiplied by 5 = extra $ (max 50$)
Selected candidates will get an interview to join TeknoGods (as a forum admin or even a team member!).
Competition ends 30th of September, email your submissions ->>Here<<-
Results will be posted ->>Here<<-
You thought that your precious Microsoft Fingerprint Reader became obsolete when you changed to a 64-bit Windows 7 version? You thought wrong!
Well, it was kinda true since the first 64-bit Vista came out. And when 64-bit Windows 7 followed. It was true until now. After 2 years of flame in many forums including Microsoft’s own tech forum the solution has been found. And it is not a workaround with Digital Persona Password Manager 2.0.1 and 32-bit Windows Vista. It’s a fully working and 64-bit Windows compatible solution! So it’s time to dig your Fingerprint Reader from the bottom of your retired hardware box, blow off dust from it and connect it again to your PC.